Monday, May 12, 2014

Photodiary :: Berlin


Hi my dear friends! I'll share with you a photodiary from last summer in Berlin. It was a cloudy and chilly day even so summer. I'm starting to the tour from Berlin central train station; Hauptbahnhof closes to the goverment buildings. The station is absolutely amazing about the structure; rails are constructed as bridge, the station has 5 floors and in all floors trains passing on the platforms. Platforms are in bridge style (my english knowledge is insufficient for description ). Not to mention the full glass panoramic front of the center is perfect. Honestly I can say I have never seen a structure like in this shape, you must to see it, look as an engineer brain than you'll notice for how it wonderful.

I had some summer clothes when arrived but we look outside, it was raining, so I must to change my sandals, shorts and tshirt with Vero Moda jumper, Tally Weijl camouflage sneakers bought from terminal shops, and pink trousers bought from a local shop in Florence. 


Berlin has a lot museums. When we look some of them briefly (briefly because we dont like so much visiting museums with my babe) took some shots. The front side of German Historical Museum 'Deutsches Historisches Museum' and the main enterence style like an film strip are very photographic. In Berlin, I like so much the park across the famous Museum Island more than it. 


It was time to hit the road I'm enjoying these cute phones and trying to call my mum.

Ciao bella!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Berlin looks so amazing! I would love to visit there and see some of those museums! The history of the buildings is so fantastic! Love your cute traveling outfit!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for kind comment Rebecca,
      I candidly recommend to visit Berlin, that has both modern and historic appearance.

      Hope to see you soon!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle, you should go asap :)

      Lets keep in touch! XX

      Delete