Wednesday, April 9, 2014

First Day in Izmir






Hi Everyone!!!
I couldn't write in these days, I had a vacation. I fuel my energy and ready to summer :) İzmir is called as the pearl of the Aegean, İzmir Clock Tower is located at the Konak Square that town centre. Alsancak is the name of district and the famous seaside Kordon, where located many restaurants, cafes, bars and other entertainment venues. Especially, Alsancak is much more live, energetic and dynamic in nights.
I'm wearing Mango sweater for windy weather, taking with me Guess jacket and Lous Vuitton old mini bag for night , wearing Tommy Hilfiger denim shirt dress and my comfy Nike sneakers.




The structure of Clock Tower is in style of Ottoman architecture. Historic clock tower built in 1901 for 25th anniversary of a sultan of Ottoman Empire. It has four fountain and is suitable for making your own postcard with taken photos.








On the second day of the trip, we have visited to the ancient city, Ephesus.
It will on the next post.
Thanks for reading and see you!!!

post signature


2 comments: